Thank you for choosing St. John School!
Regular registration for the 2021-2022 school year is February 15 - 26. During this time, registration fees are $200 for the first student in the family and $175 for each additional student. After the regular registration period, registration fees increase by $50.
Please print registration forms and return the forms with your registration payment.
New families must complete and return the Application for Admission, along with the documents listed below, and the registration fee. Families will be contacted by administration regarding acceptance.
All new applicants are required to submit the following information to be considered for acceptance to St. John School:
- Birth certificate of student being considered
- Baptismal certificate of student (if applicant is Catholic)
- Social Security card of student
- Updated Immunization Record of student
- A copy of the student's latest issued report card
- A copy of the student's last full year report card
- Records of any testing (medical or educational) should be submitted at the time of application
- If the student has been home-schooled, a copy of the results of all standardized tests taken by the student for grade placement should be submitted at the time of application
An interview with the principal must be conducted in order for the student to be considered for acceptance to St. John School.
The student may be given an admissions test before being accepted to St. John School.