Thank you for choosing St. John School!
Regular registration for the 2019-2020 school year is February 18 - March 2. During this time, registration fees are $200 for the first student in the family and $175 for each additional student. After the regular registration period, registration fees increase by $50.
Returning families will receive an email with a link to the online registration forms, and forms can also be accessed in PlusPortals under the Forms tab.
New families should use the link below.
Please print registration forms before submitting online and return the forms with your registration payment.
All new applicants are required to submit the following information to be considered for acceptance to St. John School:
- Birth certificate of student being considered
- Baptismal certificate of student (if applicant is Catholic)
- Social Security card of student
- Updated Immunization Record of student (see document linked below)
- A copy of the student's latest issued report card
- A copy of the student's last full year report card
- Records of any testing (medical or educational) should be submitted at the time of application
- If the student has been home-schooled, a copy of the results of all standardized tests taken by the student for grade placement should be submitted at the time of application
- An interview with the principal must be conducted in order for the student to be considered for acceptance to St. John School
- The student may be given an admissions test before being accepted to St. John School
- Registration questions for elementary/middle school students may be directed to Amanda Curry at 687-6616.
Registration questions for high school students may be directed to Carol Wille at 687-3056.
For help using the new online registration system through PlusPortals, contact April Hedges at firstname.lastname@example.org.