Welcome to High School!
Thank you for choosing St. John.
Don't settle for less! Registration for the 2023-2024 freshman class has begun. Applications are due by Friday, November 18th. The placement test for incoming ninth graders will be on Saturday, December 3rd from 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM.
New families must complete and return the Application for Admission, along with the documents listed below, and the registration fee. Families will be contacted by administration regarding acceptance.
All new applicants are required to submit the following information to be considered for acceptance to St. John School:
- Birth certificate of student being considered
- Baptismal certificate of student (if applicant is Catholic)
- Social Security card of student
- Updated Immunization Record of student
- A copy of the student's latest issued report card
- A copy of the student's last full year report card
- Records of any testing (medical or educational) should be submitted at the time of application
- If the student has been home-schooled, a copy of the results of all standardized tests taken by the student for grade placement should be submitted at the time of application
An interview with the principal must be conducted in order for the student to be considered for acceptance to St. John School.
The student may be given an admissions test before being accepted to St. John School.