Thank you for supporting our St John Athletics Lift-a-Thon! Your support will help raise funds for our sports programs. Contact any of our athletes to make your pledge, or athletic director Cindy Prouty (email@example.com) for additional details!
- Each athlete will complete 3 core exercises: Bench press, Dead Lift, and Power Clean/Squat
- Each athlete will collect $.05, $.10, $.25, $1 donations per pound OR a flat donation. The amount of your donation will be the total weight lifted by the athlete that you are supporting. For example if “Chris” lifts 50 lbs. on the bench press, 100 lbs. on dead lift and 100 lbs. on squat, his total is 250 pounds. His Aunt Lucy pledged $.10 per pound so her total pledge is $25.00.
- The Lift-a-Thon will be done at school during their regular workout session. Due to Covid-19 it will be closed to the public.
- Donations can be made by cash or check directly to our athletes, or online at
- Pledges will be accepted until SEPTEMBER 25, 2020.