The purpose of the St. John Interparochial School Family Service program is to develop a sense of pride and ownership in the school for all students and families. The donation of our families’ time and talents in this program provides an excellent example of service to our students. This program also helps the school to complete needed maintenance projects and provides the support needed for many school functions and activities.
Submissions for service hours will be reviewed monthly. Service hours that can not be verified during review will not be credited toward a family's total hours and the family will be notified.
- Want to join a Fathers' Club Bingo Team?
- Can you make chili for football games or work concessions?
- Want to help with a campus project?
- Want to join the Home and School?
- Want to coach a middle school team?
Elementary/Middle School Office
High School Office